If you are a business owner, you may be going through some REALLY tough times at the moment. I’ve spent the last twenty-five years learning how money, business and marketing work, and the last three years educating myself about geopolitics and macroeconomics and all about sound or hard money, so I may be able to help you with how to navigate these tricky business & financial waters.
If you have just been thrust into entrepreneurship, due to the events of the last few years, I know how you feel. I’ve been an entrepreneur since I was about 8-9 when I launched my first business from under the stairs! Many, many failures followed, with a few spectacular successes, but the one thing I kept doing was learning! I devoured anything to do with Mindset, Marketing or Money, both the practical aspects and the psychological, the latter becoming dominant the last few years.
If you would like to start to live your best business life, whatever that means for you (just as I have), then in my experience, what you will need going forward is
- Healthy self-esteem, some great people around you, be ready to be curious, brave and open-minded
- A firm grasp of your cash flow, especially given the forthcoming financial storm.
- A solid grasp of ‘real world’ business skills and digital marketing, plus automation so you are not doing it all
I have worked with many hundreds, if not thousands, of amazing entrepreneurs over the last 25 years. Actually, I regard ANYONE who aspires to build a business as amazing. We are a rare breed.
Over 25 years I have collected a wealth of experiences (my own and those of my clients) and innumerable resources – not to mention my books – and I’m happy to share those with you.
You might also enjoy the 270 odd episodes of my joint podcast “Own It: Your Business & Your Life”. Each week we go into depth on an aspect of entrepreneurship, small business and everything encompassed in that. Here’s a link to Episode 1.
Ready To Work 1:2:1?
Your next step is to book and pay for a consultation.
This will cost you £150, which will then be refunded against any fees when we go on to work together for a minimum of three months, or up to a year. This reduces your investment accordingly provided you make that investment within 30 days.
If we don’t go on to work with each other, I guarantee you’ll walk away with way more than £150 worth of value and resources.
So please do not move forward if you are not sure. I recommended you check out all my resources – books, video, podcasts, before you commit. There are no refunds because I can’t get my time back and time is the most precious resource we have.
When you are ready, it’s a simple two-step process:
- Book yourself into my online diary. While the appointment is for 60 minutes, we don’t have to talk that long, sometimes we may talk a bit longer. Allow time and bring something to take notes on easily.
- As part of that process you’ll be able to pay £150 at the time of booking. This will be deducted from any further fees.
Any questions? Contact me via my Contact Page.
Ready? Here’s the link to my diary: